Minggu, 12 Februari 2017

Gerrard's Sad To Leave Anfield Stadium

AS Roma captain Francesco Totti, praised Steven Gerrard, as one of the finest football player according to their versions.

His last party melakoni Gerrard at Anfield on Saturday (4/5) night local time, but the captain could not bring victory for The Reds because they serve 1-3 from Crystal Palace.

But at the end of a season later, Gerrard will move to LA Galaxy Club after 17 years in uniform. However, Totti asked the observer football not to forget the merits of Gerrard.

"I think people around the world know if Gerrard is Liverpool legend. He spent a large part of his career playing for one team and always striving for the Club. Steven should be given respect and gratitude for what's been gained. "

Totti then commented on the question of the quality of detail Gerrard as a football player. Throughout his career at Anfield, the father of three daughters was reaching for one Champions League, one UEFA Super Cup, one FA Community Shield, two FA Cup, Carling Cup and three.

Gerrard's Sad To Leave Anfield Stadium


"I consider Gerrard as one of the three best players, not only in the United Kingdombut the world. He is a full, someone who could make a difference since I was young,"said Totti on the official site of Rome.

"If I would be willing to play with him? I think everyone would like to play along with the caliber football player himself. He is a decisive victory. So Gerrard is a player who wants any club. "

For the first time, Angel Di Maria, open-openings on its action at Manchester United. As quoted in the Mirror, In the first season pass admits Maria in the Premier League United Kingdom shared the Red Devil with difficult.

"I should get through its first season with a better one," said winger numbered 7 back then.

"I'm not happy with my first season in the United Kingdom. I moved here (to Manchester United) of Real Madrid to win the title this season and it is very bad for me. I am frustrated because the want to do better again, "imbuh berpaspor Argentina players were.

Throughout the season 2014/2015, Di Maria purchased from Madrid with the status of the most expensive purchases throughout the history of the EPL, continues so the spotlight because their performance is deemed bad. During this time he chose clamming. However, after the season ends this week, Di Maria began to dare to vent.

"Fans in the United Kingdom have not seen In the real Mary. I know I could be at a better level. My debut was not good enough, "he said.

Angel Di Maria made a convincing start in his first season in the Premier League alongside Manchester United United Kingdom, scoring three of the five games. However, injuries membekapnya in November and then seems to remove it and the publicassess the rest, their performance is not good enough.

Read also: nasi box jogja

Gerrard's Sad To Leave Anfield Stadium


Steven Gerrard had his final with Liverpool magpies at Anfield Stadium. The formercaptain of the national team of this United Kingdom would feel sad to leave the stadium belongs to the heartland of The Reds.

As is known, Gerrard will no longer defend Liverpool next season. The 34 year old quarterback decided to leave late this season and continued his career with MLS ClubLA Galaxy.

As a form of homage, Gerrard getting playing time since the early minutes when The Reds meets Crystal Palace at Anfield, Saturday (16/5/2015).

"It's very strange. I am afraid will experience moments like this and my heart was completely destroyed, I'm not going to play in front of fans like this again, "said Gerrard as reported by Sportsmole.

"I have to save my final thanks to supporters this team who always supported me more than themselves," sambungnya.

Unfortunately, Liverpool failed to give a sweet parting gifts made Steven Gerrard. The Red squad is surprisingly falling by a score of 1-3.

The third goal in the victory The Eagles into Jason Puncheon in 43 minutes, WilfriedZaha in the 60th minute, and Glenn Murray in minute 90 + 1. While the single goalThe Reds Adam Lallana scored at the 26th minute.

Even so, Steven Gerrard remains a figure of legend for Liverpool. For 17 of the season defending The Reds, Stevie-G has scored 183 goals in 706 his performance throughout the pageant competition.

In addition, Gerrard was able to offer 10 trophy champion for Liverpool, some of which are both the FA Cup, FA Community Shield, UEFA Cup, and UEFA Champions League in 2005.

"I want to thank everyone at the club who have helped me over the last 17 years. Iwould like to thank all the staff who have helped me, and all of the former players who've been playing with me. "